WHAT IS HABIT STACKING?
Here’s how start habit stacking:
1. Start with your morning routine, pick one habit to add
2. Write the rest down and save them for later, we are only focusing on this one small habit
3. Find your cue, the existing habit you can link your new habit to
4. Practice integrating your new habit into your routine
5. Reap the rewards of your new habit
Once your new habit becomes effortless, you can start adding in the next one.
THE BENEFITS OF HABIT STACKING
Increases the success rate of building better habits
Improves self awareness by identifying the changes you would like to make
Helps you to prioritise which habits you need the most
Reinforces self belief by showing that over time you can achieve what you put your mind to
Then, there's all the benefits that come with the habits you build
5 BOOKS TO HELP YOU BUILD BETTER HABITS
Here are 5 of our favourite books by the very best in building habits through atomic habits, or habit stacking.
BJ Fogg PHD
The Power of Habit
Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before?
Dr Julie Smith
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R Covey